El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa is excited to host its first Health & Wellness Retreat on April 25-27, 2014, featuring board certified surgeon, and award-winning author Dr. Christine Horner, MD. After losing her mother to breast cancer, Dr. Horner’s focus turned to prevention. Now recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in prevention and natural health, Dr. Horner is a sought after expert for radio and television interviews including Oprah and Dr. Oz. Often described as a comedian with a message, Dr. Horner wow’s any audience with her incredible knowledge and highly entertaining and hilarious style.
The retreat, priced at $1,295* incorporates a wide range of luxurious offerings designed to revitalize the mind, body and spirit, including:
- Welcome gift
- Three night accommodations in a Taos Mountain Room
- Two healthy power breakfasts
- Welcome reception with hors d’ouevres and beverages
- Two Ayurvedic lunches - the ancient Hindu science of health and medicine
- Interactive healthy cooking class
- Three-course Ayurvedic dinner
- Two morning yoga lessons
- 60 minute massage in the award winning Living Spa
- Five seminars with Dr. Horner
- Spiritual leader led “journey“
- Upgrades available
- Concierge assistance with additional activity reservations and information
$823 Additional person price (double occupancy) or package price without lodging.
Road Less Traveled
Explore the uncharted territories of the soul with The Kessler Collection “Road Less Traveled” Extraordinary Experience at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa. This experience takes guests into the innermost recesses of the human spirit through the devout teachings of several religions and philosophies. Begin a spiritual pilgrimage with a guided Nature Walk, a private Meditation Class, and a Native American Spiritual Cleansing.
Additional amenities include:
- “Be Kind to Your Karma” amenity to include, selection of sliced fruits and berries, granola bars, dried fruits, deluxe mixed nuts, ginseng smoothies and still and sparkling waters delivered to room upon arrival
- Inspiring dinner in the award-winning De La Tierra Restaurant for two
- Keepsake ceremonial smudge sticks to cleanse or clear negative energies, spirits or influences
- Private 60 minute yoga session in the Sacred Circle for two
- “Sacred Sanctuary” turn down service to include, restful musical selection, wild flowers, candle-lit room, scented pillows and sheets, herbal tea assortment and a guide to spirituality
- Breakfast for two served in the Gardens of De La Tierra Restaurant
To reserve your Extraordinary Experience, click here.