Unparalleled Amenities and Award-Winning SpaLush landscapes and sacred grounds, soothing waters flowing from an indoor waterfall, a world-class spa and 7,000 square feet of event space make El Monte Sagrado Taos Spa and Resort a Southwest original. Nestled at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, El Monte Sagrado is a short walk from one of the most unique tourist destinations in the world; it is your gateway to culture at the heart of Northern New Mexico.
An exceptional destination in its own right, El Monte Sagrado stands out from all downtown Taos hotels. It offers a wide range of luxury services with the most rewarding amenities in Taos.
The Living Spa is an award-winning Taos spa featuring a variety of natural treatments designed to rejuvenate your spirit. Learn More
Hotel and Resort Amenities
- Entirely non-smoking property
- Gas fireplaces in every room
- Alarm clock radios
- Luxurious bathrooms with robes, hair dryer and custom toiletries
- Pet-friendly hotel - fees apply see Pet Policy
- De la Tierra Restaurant with contemporary global cuisine, using fresh local ingredients from artisan farms; offering breakfast daily
- Sophisticated and opulent Anaconda Bar, featuring shared cuisine plates and signature cocktails; offering daily Happy Hour food and drink specials
- On-site The Living Spa featuring fresh face masks, total-body massages and rejuvenating body wraps
- Local Treasures Discount Brochure: Get 15% off premium local shops, restaurants and attractions
- Walk to world class shopping, art galleries, museums, dining venues and many historic Taos sites
- Library room with pool table and reading tables
- Full-service concierge desk to help find you the best things to do in Taos during your stay
- Convenient same day dry-cleaning and laundry services, available
- Wake up calls
- Yoga with trainied yoga leader at 9 a.m. every Saturday (please sign up with our front desk by calling 575.758.3502)
- WiFi throughout property (included in Resort Fee)
- Business center complete and printing service (included in Resort Fee)
- Safes in every room (included in Resort Fee)
- Bottled water and hot coffee/tea stations in guest rooms (included in Resort Fee)
- Mini-refrigerators in every room (included in Resort Fee)
- Heated indoor saltwater pool and hot tub (included in Resort Fee)
- On-site fitness center (included in Resort Fee)
- Televisions with HD TV and NFL Sunday Ticket (during football season) (included in Resort Fee)
- Valet parking and luggage services (included in Resort Fee)
El Monte Sagrado PoolEl Monte Sagrado captures the healing power of the sea in its salt water pool. If relaxation is key to your experience at El Monte Sagrado, consider a visit to the pool an official part of your spa regime. Rinse away the tensions of the day in a blissful soak surrounded by waterfalls, plants and flowers, and enjoy the bubbling, invigorating salt water hot tub to soothe body and soul.
El Monte Sagrado LibraryEveryone knows vacations can be hectic. Consider a visit to the library at El Monte Sagrado for some unstructured time between all of the fun and excitement. Play a light game of pool or checkers, peruse books and magazines, or simply enjoy a cozy moment by the fireplace. The library at El Monte Sagrado allows you to take a breath, catch up and prepare for the adventure ahead.
Local Treasures Discount BrochureKeep it local — and affordable. Receive 15% discounts at over 100 locally-owned and operated restaurants, bars, shops, galleries and attractions in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos and Las Cruces when you stay with Heritage Hotels & Resorts. Choose from our list of participating businesses including Martyrs Steakhouse, Harwood Museum, Taos Lifestyle Store, Nambe, the Gorge Bar & Grill, Black Mesa Winery and more. Once you check into this New Mexico hotel, you will receive your Local Treasures card (one card per hotel room) which will remain valid for the duration of your stay. Simply show your Local Treasures card at any participating business and receive Heritage Hotels exclusive 15% discount with wonderful local merchants.
See List and Map of Local Treasures Participants