Unparalleled AmenitiesLush landscapes and sacred grounds, soothing waters flowing from an indoor waterfall, a world-class spa and 7,000 square feet of event space make El Monte Sagrado Taos Spa and Resort a Southwest original. Nestled at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, El Monte Sagrado is a short walk from one of the most unique tourist destinations in the world; it is your gateway to culture in the heart of Northern New Mexico.
The Living Spa is an award-winning Taos spa featuring a variety of natural treatments designed to rejuvenate your spirit. Learn More.
El Monte Sagrado PoolEl Monte Sagrado captures the healing power of the sea in its saltwater pool. If relaxation is key to your Taos vacation at El Monte Sagrado, consider a visit to the pool as an official part of your spa regime. Rinse away the tensions of the day in a blissful soak surrounded by waterfalls, plants, and flowers, and enjoy the bubbling, invigorating salt water hot tub to soothe your body and soul.
El Monte Sagrado LibraryEveryone knows vacations can be hectic. Consider a visit to the library at El Monte Sagrado for some unstructured time between all of the fun and excitement. Play a light game of pool or checkers, peruse books and magazines, or simply enjoy a cozy moment by the fireplace. The library at El Monte Sagrado allows you to take a breath, catch up, and prepare for the Taos vacation ahead.
Local TreasuresReceive 15% discounts at over 100 locally-owned and operated restaurants, bars, shops, galleries and attractions in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos and Las Cruces when you stay with Heritage Hotels & Resorts. Stay at El Monte Sagrado on your Taos vacation and receive a Local Treasures card (one card per hotel room) which will remain valid for the duration of your stay. Simply show your Local Treasures card at any participating business and receive Heritage Hotels exclusive 15% discount with wonderful local merchants.
See List and Map of Local Treasures Participants
Taos Hotel Amenities
- Entirely non-smoking property
- Gas fireplaces in most rooms (excluding Casitas)
- Luxurious bathrooms with robes, hair dryer, and custom toiletries
- Pet-friendly hotel - fees apply. See Pet Policy
- De la Tierra Restaurant
- Anaconda Bar
- The Living Spa
- Local Treasures Discount Brochure
- Walk to world class shopping, art galleries, museums, dining venues, and many historic Taos sites
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services available
- WiFi throughout property
- Business center
- Safes in every room
- Bottled water and hot coffee/tea stations in guest rooms
- Mini-refrigerators in every room
- Taos hotel with heated indoor saltwater pool and hot tub
- On-site fitness center
- Valet parking and luggage services